What is Krav Maga?
Krav Maga is a practical and realistic self defense system that teaches how to prevent and overcome all manner of violent situations and attacks.
It is a hand to hand fighting style specifically designed to be used naturally and intuitively under stressful conditions. Just as important, we teach how to be able to function during the stress and shock of a sudden, violent encounter.
Krav Maga comprehensively trains the practitioner in the defense of one's self against single or multiple attackers, the defense of others, and against stick, knife and gun threats.
Who can learn Krav Maga?
Krav Maga is easily learned and retained by people from all walks of life, regardless of background and athletic ability.
Through consistent practice and repetition the basic techniques and combinations will prepare the practitioner to modify and improvise as needed to prevail in any situation.
Krav Maga Principles
- There are no rules when you are being attacked
- Use the body's natural reflexes in the defensive motion
- Defend and attack in the minimum time required
- Use the body's natural weapons as well as ordinary objects
- Exploit the human body's most vulnerable spots
- Target your opponent's weaknesses
- Never put power against power
- Take no defensive action without an offensive action